Self-Driving Smart Car
Coding car design project / BYROBOT
Mark&drow designed GO CAR, a solution for bi-robot that can naturally become familiar with coding education through play.
You can code the autonomous driving of an automobile robot using 40 coding command cards.
colour sensor/ inertial sensor/ battery sensor/ distant sensor/ line director/ etc..
It can be used for education by using various sensors installed inside.
1. Seven main features introduction video
2. Assembling with accessory
3. Example of Sticker Attachment
4. EXPLODED VIEW
- Product Name: GOCAR
- Size: 65 x 76 x 45(mm)
- Performance: Maximum speed 145 mm/s
- One-time charging mileage: Up to 261,000mm (depending on the surrounding environment)
- Charging time: about 30 minutes